Thursday, January 10, 2013

Finding a class

In my last post I went in and in about how difficult finding a class has been. Well, it's a good thing I'm a little obsessive because I know have another realistic option for classes! I just discoverd a studio in philly.This studio offers weekend classes as well as classes during the week:) much like susquehanna yoga in Baltimore. Both studios are the same distance from me, an hour away. I am much more familiar with Philly than Baltimore, so most likely I will check Practice Yoga studio first.

As far as home practice goes, I have been studying week 1&2 from my light on yoga book. I am quite comfortable with the asanas, as I have been practicing yoga since April 2012. I just really want to make sure my alignment is right and I am entering the Asanas the right way. I hope in the next few days to record my practice of week 1 &2 and share it here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment