Sunday, January 6, 2013

Welcome!

I am creating this blog after only a week of reading "Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar. Thats how powerful and inspiring yoga is. I have been doing yoga for less than a year, but it has completely changed my day to day life. I practice everyday. It may not be in a studio or for hours at a time but I manage to squeeze something in everyday. I can't explain yet, my extreme interest for Iyengar yoga but I know something greater than me is pulling me towards this path. I plan on taking a taking a yoga teacher training course this fall. I know this training is not the same as Iyengar training, but its a start. I really want to deepen my yoga practice and share it with others. I also have plans (far future) to incorporate this training into my existing profession (Nursing). Back to the topic at hand, basically I am creating this blog not only to log my experiences with studying the 52 week Asana course listed in Iyengar Yoga, I hope to one day be a resource for other interested in Iyengar yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment