Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thoughts on my practice

I really need to develop a routine. I practice yoga daily but Im never consistent with what I do. Im not consistent with time, asana, meditation, or journaling. I wonder if this is a bad thing? I also wonder about YTT. I don't like that my program meetings are very sporadic. I don't really feel like I am in a program. I think about not going back to this program at all. But then I stop to think about what I can gain from this program. This program allows me the opportunity to really develop my own program, my own yoga routine. I have to take what I learn in these sporadic meetings and make the best of them in my time. Im starting to realize why this program is structured this way. I just have to learn how to use it to my advantage. Anyways, back to my personal practice. One of these days Im gonna get it, Im gonna set aside the time each day to practice asana and dhyana. Im also going to find a studio and practice consistently once week or whenever my schedule allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment