Thursday, September 11, 2014

Busy start to september!

But in a very good way! SO many exciting things are going on with me now!! I wanted to do a quick post to capture some of it 1. my Facebook like page is so far a success! Ive gotten many compliments and folks are asking for advice and just sharing in my excitement :) 2. Since making the FB page, it inspired me to also create a poster to offer services. I haven't handed them out yet, but I figured I should at least learn how to make one. This prepares me for advertising, since lets face reality I am a nurse entrepreneur! (in the making) 3. I did a podcast!! I was contacted a few weeks ago after someone found me on social media. heres a link http://lifestylewellness.com/hpp05-tiffany-martin-rn-bsn-yoga-nursing-and-howto-live-a-holistic-lifestyle/ 4. grad school is off to a good start. Im keeping up with assignments and don't feel too stressed about it 5. i had YOGA TEACHER TRAINING orientation! As I sat in the class i couldn't believe I was actually living my dream. I felt cry comfortable and knew that I was in the right place at the right time with the right people :) 6.I am still practicing yoga daily. same as before a little meditation here, a little asana, conscious eating and decision making, being kind to everyone, and trying to decrease my attachment of things. Stay tuned for more info on all of my exciting adventures. I have my first yoga teacher training class saturday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment