Thursday, October 2, 2014

Resignation

For months I had been contemplating resigning from my home care job. It's a very hard decision because I love spending one on one time with patients and teaching. I love being outside and driving around on my own schedule. Unfortunately, with my full time job, yoga teacher training, grad school, and my family I had to let something go. I handed in my resignation today and it's bitter sweet. I'm happy to have more free time but feel somewhat like a failure. I hate to "quit", even though I know it's not about being a quitter. I will miss home care nursing and would still love to venture into home care in the future. I can say that I learned so much and I think the experience will help a lot when I ready to start my private practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment