Sunday, November 2, 2014

Nurse Author

In my last post I spoke a little bit about being a contributing author. A few months ago, I got the idea to inquire about nurse writing opportunities. Since taking graduate classes, blogging, writing, and sharing more I became inspired to go the extra mile.  Nursetogether.com responded to my inquiry and was very excited to have someone write about holistic nursing and yoga! I couldn't believe what I was reading as again, I am always very critical of my work. Anyways, so far Ive written two articles, they are somewhat similar to what I have shared here on the blog. I am very excited  and thankful to spread holistic nursing and yoga to even more nurses than I could ever reach on my own.

Heres a link to my profile on the site :)

http://www.nursetogether.com/nt/tiffanymartin

No comments:

Post a Comment