Sunday, January 11, 2015

"We become what we think about"

Qoute by Earl Nightengale. I can't remember where I originally heard this,I think it was during my healing touch class last February. Anyways, this Qoute has stayed with me and is a constant reminder to keep my thoughts and intentions positive, because it has been proven to me that we truly become what we think about. Yesterday while looking at old Facebook photos, I found a photo of myself from June 2013, a coworker commented saying "you are in the wrong profession" my response was "one day I will blend yoga and nursing"
Back then, I had no idea how I was gonna blend yoga and nursing,but I knew both nursing and yoga were very important to me and my passion.  Today, almost 2 years later, I am doing exactly what I said I would do! It's amazing, we truly become what we think about! So if there is something you want, go for it, fill your thoughts and intentions with that thing and claim it! Of course we will have moments of negative thoughts, and the same is true for negative thoughts, what you think, you will be. So don't nursing the negativity, let theses negative thoughts pass like moving clouds. Don't entertain them. Just acknowledge that they are there and keep it moving. 

Last night while preparing for this post, I found this lovely article that speaks about nourishing positivity, it's a good read. http://www.transcendyourlimits.com/we-become-what-we-think-about/


Until next time friends, take care and remember to nourish positivity :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I totally agree. Let's claim what we want and nourish those thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for visiting my blog and thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. Love your site. And the headstand! I try that in my practice and have fallen straight over. Must need more time... Or... as you suggest, focus on what I want to have happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for stoping by, I am glad you like the blog :) as for the headstand, yes patience and claim it and it will come :) accomplishing yoga poses has so much to do with what the mind beleives because "the body achieves what the mind believes"

      Delete