Sunday, March 8, 2015

Awesome Week!



I want to make note of the awesome week I've had both with my new business and my private practice. Earlier this week I connected with a fellow yoga nurse and she actually invited me to host lecture with the company she is a part of! The great thing about this offer is I actually already have the content planned since I had to complete something similar for school and I had already been planning a workshop/lecture!

Next, I finally approached management at my current hospital job about offering stress management classes for my coworkers. It was presented at our staff retreat and I have received a fair amount of interest :)

Keeping on the topic of stress management, I received an email that I was chosen as an ambassador for yoga.com! This is very exciting, I will be sharing content, most likely articles. This will be my second writing gig :)


Finally, my biggest awesome news is the turn out for my  business launch! I feel so blessed and excited for my future building my business and my heart literally had flutters seeing all the faces of people who joined my event. I spent a good hour or two after the event following up with everyone, and I love every minute of it. It is so rewarding to work for yourself, helping others realize and achieve their goals, especially doing so from the comfort of my home and connecting with people across the U.S. My company is the perfect blend of the things I love, working from home, technology, education, support, holistic nutrition. So very blessed to be on this journey☺️


Glory to God for continuing to order my steps and place the right opportunities and the right people in my life at the right time. This is all truly divine intervention 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment