Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Blog Challenge

Day 1

During the month of July, I shared that I really needed to get disciplined in several areas of my life. I decided to start with disciplining myself through daily bible reading, prayer, and yoga. I am happy to say every single day I have been able to be consistent with those things.

Almost 2 weeks ago I received an email from nurserogether.com offering a PAID nurse blogger gig! I couldn't believe it! I joined NT not even a year ago as a contributing author, I had no idea I would be getting paid to provide content so soon. Anyways, the blogging position requires me to post daily to the forums on the website. Thanks to first discipling myself with my faith and self care, I am now able to carry that discipline over into my life as an entrepreneur ☺️

So what does this have to do with a blog challenge? Well this morning while sipping my Lingzhi tea, I started thinking well actually I had been thinking about this for months (blogging more) anyways, I thought to myself, If I can commit to daily actions for someone else's business... Why shouldn't I do the same for my business? With that said the challenge begins ✨🙏✨🙏

Please join me along the way, by sharing, commenting, or following my blog. I promise not to disappoint ☺️ 

With Much Gratitude,
💜Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new opportunity! You're meant to share you passion -- keep it up! I've been challenging myself to blog and make more videos consistently as well -- let's be accountability partners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jocelyn! I could certainly use an accountability partner, I'm in ☺️

      Delete