Friday, August 21, 2015

"You could be hired as the CEO somewhere"

This is what I was told when a coworker was trying to convince me to return to graduate school. Don't get me wrong I value education and I am thankful for my education as a nurse. However, there is something inside of me that desires so much more than a traditional education can offer. I am a student of life, personal development, and entrepreneurship. Graduate school simply put, does not motivate me. At 31 years old, I can proudly say I don't need validation by any any employer offering me anything. I have the oppurtunity to create my own success and I am doing just that. 

My response to my coworker was... I am already a CEO of my own company and proud of it! 

In closing, I am not saying one path is right or wrong. It's all about mindset, your mindset determines what path you take. My prior mindset was to do what everyone else does because that's what I was taught all my life, but the more I learn in the education of life... Shifts begin to happen. #millionairemindset

No comments:

Post a Comment