Saturday, August 15, 2015

Give Thanks Daily

So, Ive been doing pretty well with my new self discipline regimen and this morning after praying and meditating I decided to add in documenting what I am thankful for daily. The timing couldn't be any better since I am blogging daily for the next 25 days and I have my new passion planner which is serving as my journal and calendar, as well as a little compact vision board.

Anyways, today I am thankful for Jesus and prayer. When I look back at my life and think about how I got to where I am today and how I get thru difficult times, it was always with prayer, faith and Jesus! I seriously don't where I would be or what I would be if I didn't pray and if others didn't pray for me, or if I had never accepted Jesus as my savior.

Now, I am not a "faithful christian" that goes to church every Sunday but I have been consistent my entire life with seeking God first when I need guidance with anything.... well wait a minute... sometimes I have tried on my own and its not until I realize that I am not making any progress that I back track and ask for Gods help.  With God we can't fail, so why not seek him first and give thanks for all that you have and all that God will continue to provide you with.

I will end this post with scripture I read a few days ago and wrote it down in my passion planner. Whenever I get discouraged or think I will never reach my goals I have to remind myself.....

 "FOR WITH GOD ,NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE" -Luke 1:37



day 4 blog challenge :)



No comments:

Post a Comment