Saturday, August 29, 2015

Self Discipline

I've lost count of what day this is for the 30 day blog challenge, I just know that it hasn't been 30 days yet so here I am ☺️

Tonight I just wanted to Write about social media.... It's great! I've made many powerful and meaningful connections thru social media and since starting my business it's been really helpful... But it's also a huge distraction! It also triggers negative emotions for me sometimes. So with that said, I need to limit my time on social media as part of my self discipline. Today was the first day in a long time that I didn't check facebook or Twitter! Now I will need to use social media for busienss as well as connecting and staying up to date with my family and friend, but just like anything else there needs to be balance and boundaries! So I am working on that 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment