Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Back to School

I am the proud pared of a kindergartner and 3rd grader! My where did the time go!!! I thought I would be really sad when the first day of school rolled around since this is the first year both my kids would be gone all day, but they were so excited and so proud! I couldn't help but be happy for them. I am thankful they love school and are learning at a young age to be social. For me I was very shy as a child and hated school because I just wanted to be home with my mom, thinking back to my elementary days I realize how much that has shaped me into who I am today. I am gratefully kids aren't like me in that respect lol, they are much more outgoing and don't mind getting out the house and meeting new people. It has taken me up to age 31 to be like them and I still have much work to do.
 Anyways, it was a joy to watch the leave off for school smiling, happy, and confident. Made me proud and oh so ☺️



No comments:

Post a Comment