Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pumpkin Spiced Latte with Lingzhi

Happy Fall
Today I am sharing my #recipe for #guiltfree #pumpkinspicedlatte #psl this is the warm beverage everyone associates with fall. I have decided to make a #healthier more #balanced version that taste delicious. I used #lingzhicoffee instead of regular coffee because the benefits of #lingzhi are so helpful for our overall #health and #vitality . 

Here are the ingredients 

1 pack of alphay rich black coffee
1 cup almond milk
1.5 tablespoons of pumpkin purée
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1-1.5 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Whip cream! Ok not totally guilt free but it sure does photograph well 😉

Instructions
1.Combine almond milk, pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice, maple syrup in sauce pan. Simmer until hot using a whisk to stir

2.
Add packet of rich black coffee to empty mug, pour in mixture from sauce pan, add whip cream and pumpkin pie spice sprinkled on top

Enjoy! And share a pic with me if you try it ☺️

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I am always looking for fun, healthy, and tasty recipes. This is too cool. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete