Thursday, April 13, 2017

Bloom where you are planted

Today I am sharing a very personal video that explains a meltdown I had a few days ago. Basically I got sick at work and had to leave in a messy panic.  On the way home, God spoke to me to let me know that I need to let go and trust him! With EVERYTHING! He let me know that all the discomfort was due to me not sharing what he has blessed me with. After all, we are blessed to be a blessing!

On Friday March 3,2017 I finally listened to what God has been telling me for the past 2 years… to start a Women’s Ministry using the gifts and blessings he gave me.

I have attached the video that gives all the details! As well as alink to the event page. Please share with women that are in the Newark, De & Philadelphia area. I believe God has so much in store for us!!!!!

With so much LOVE & GRATITUDE


Tiffany 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment